Back to Home page
Update! Looks like Fante's lost his journal and this will never change.
Andy Pierce has added some random thoughts while we wait for Fante's text
- will Greg's supper ever get heated up if he keeps taking the damn thing off the campstove to stir it?!?
- I never thought I'd meet anyone who snores louder than Shade-O...but Pete wins hands-down. His exhale sounded like a moose in heat. Good thing he packed ear plugs for his Polar Bear buddies.
- Greg and Jimmy have found a sure-fire way to win at chess...the secret is to get the other guy so trashed he can't see you swiping his pieces off the board while he's guzzling bourbon.
- don't EVER pull out your tent stakes unless you're ready to chase your tent into the woods (given the prevailing meteorological conditions).
- no spot on the ground is ever safe from Greg Shade plopping down onto it and breaking into a full snore within 30 seconds...
- red and Kye do not mix.
- I never thought I'd say "show us your tits" on a polar bear trip, but I did...TWICE.
- Snickers and scotch are now inseparable, thanks to Andy Deck.
- Jimmy O'Toole holds the world record for number of miles Mountain Dew has been transported via backpack.
- Ned Beatty would have been proud to see Dan Waddell in nothing but his long-johns, with soiled knee-caps. All we needed was banjo music and some squealing.